Thursday, April 03, 2008

Have moved desk recently to the left hand corner of the office have wanted this window seat for ages for about the last five years
all Hannibal Lecter wanted was a cell with a window and since the person who used to sit here retired through ill health it became vacant hence why i am now here.

Bought REM greatest hits yesterday from Zavvi for £4.00 remember listening to losing my religion for the first time years ago and it got me hooked . i keep getting the urge for some reason to buy some Beatles and Rollin Stones Cd's so far i have not but for some reason its in the back of my head.

For tea last night Helen cooked chicken breast in mango and sweet chili sauce with sweetcorn and peas with new potatoes , followed by home made egg custard which i have never had before but got to admit i did enjoy it.

Helen mentioned that by the time i get home at nine o clock each night that's Monday to Friday we only see each other in effect for three hours , that's if we go to bed at midnight which is never the case.

But she is with me every minute of every hour throughout the day , i look at her picture on my desk constantly i have her on my pc i have her on my pen drive i must get a picture for my wallet i have photos of her and us on my phone .

Even when i walk into town and pass shops and bars and restaurants we have eaten in drank in and shops we have bought from , she is with me ,when i am driving in my car she is at my side when i listen to Galaxy radio and every text message i receive and send , along every picture message we send to each other her essence is with me and every time i write this blog or she reads it she is with me and i with her.

I sleep next to her and wake up with her every night and every morning , i work the hours i do so i can be with the person i love the most its the price at this
time , that i have to pay and i am more willing to do it because needs must , but i do miss her physical presence but she touches my heart soul and my inner karma and is in my mind and thoughts 24/7 where ever i am and what ever i am doing she is there .

But must of all every time we send each other 831 which equates to 8 letters , three words , 1 meaning .... i love you.

Just been online to Starbucks web site why does a coffee shop sell bloody tea for , mind you pubs now sell coffee and the like but one thing Starbucks don't sell is milk shakes which i got told they did lol ........................

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...