Thursday, April 24, 2008

Helen text me at work saying she was at her old house listening to Kanye West and was thinking of me and crying was a sad text to read..................got home to a empty house Helen had cooked a roast chicken and left it the fridge so i had made a chicken breast sandwhich with mayo and black pepper a coffee................i feed the fishes and i went outside to feed the rabbit Button i looked up and saw our three stars ............Helen left the house immaculate went up stairs and the bed was made thankfully she had not washed the sheets i told her not to i wanted to able to smell her with me she had done my washing and it was ironed on the bed for me to put away thank you baby........so far she has eased my pain she has text me all the right texts and messages and i do know she loves me and i know she will be back so very soon ....................... i got only a few hours sleep i woke up at four and never really got back off it was strange , the bedroom was too silent and quite , i could hear her bedside clock ticking away and the birds starting their morning song..... i heard no one snoring and talking in their sleep which made me feel sad and felt no body heat from the girl i love which nearly brought tears to my eyes , i miss cuddling her and feeling her next to me looking at her face whilst she is sleeping which i do every day ........................alarm went off and got up at 6-45am i woke her son Steve and we was both out of the house for 7-10 am after i had uncovered button the rabbit and feed him i got to work and received my first text of the day from my Angel Helen.............. she has got to go to a funeral today..... i went to one not long ago when i was living at my house and it made me realise live is short you only get one chance so be happy , and live every day as if it was your last live the truth not a lie , tell some one every day that you love them but only if its the truth....Ellie phoned me after the service and i asked her and she reassured me she is coming back and that is all i need to know..

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...