Sunday, April 27, 2008

SUNDAY
This morning at ten to two am i was still receiving text messages and returning them to Helen she basically said she be with me in hours and it was going to surprise me then she asked if we could buy a jack Russell pup i do love them so its not a problem and of course i said yes she text saying she loved me and she was coming home so i wait i went to sleep high i was buzzing i did not get much sleep i woke up before the alarm at 5.45 and when the alarm went off at 6-15 am i was already in the bathroom getting ready to go to work.
I worked until one o clock driving home i got a text saying no more texts i went on my pc i watched some F1 went back on pc had a lager had a coffee and time stood still every minute seemed a hour and in the end i left the house and went to a atm machine to withdraw some money............. i decided to drive to the canal i got out of the car and walked down the tow path only did 300yards i turned round went back to the car and returned home i noticed her Fathers car i pulled up and walked through in to the hall i saw her five carry bags on the floor to say i got emotional was a understatement i hugged her and kissed her i knew she was home for good and dreams do come true more than once in a lifetime . I know she loves me wants me and she as made her decision to be with me and as far as i am concerned i will never let her down...... she as put her trust in me more than anyone in my life time i will never let her down for at the end of the day with what and how do you replace a Angel.

We drove up to my sisters house for a coffee tried to wrangle Sunday dinner she was cooking lamb a very small lamb so it didn't work so we decided to go to the Wellington inn on Wetherby road to the carvery for Sunday dinner .
Afterwards went to see a good Friend at his house and his wife Helen had a few lagers Helen few vodkas and cokes got back home just before one and went to bed cuddling up to a Angel once again..................i am contented with what we have and the house we live in and the life we share we are managing it all very well and as far as i am concerned its the best its ever been ..

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...