Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Yesterday i went to work after saying goodbye to Helen i got to work and i couldn't think so i left work just after ten and drove over to Roundhay Park to chill out and get my head together.
whilst i was heading round the big lake i was thinking off the time we had been together what we had done the place we have lived at for three days the only place we had to live was at the travel lodge in Leeds city centre the apartment at Clarence dock we moved into on the 21st of December 2007 .

I called Helen or she called me i cant remember and i told her what i was going through she told me to return home which i did i got back just before twelve , she was doing all the ironing which had piled up including all my stuff as well she stopped to make me a drink and sandwich , we talked cried and hugged all afternoon she told me she loved me again and that she wouldn't forget me and would return at some point , at four thirty i left for work at the Hospital she asked if i would call her once i arrived so she know i had got there OK ,this i did she later text me saying not to ring or text she was speaking to her husband over at her house. i knew she was not coming back and i knew i had to be brave and carry on as best as i could.

So i made plans in my head to go home go for a walk bring the rabbit back inside we had just put him out the day before in the garden.... then to cook tea shower and go to bed this was at five thirty and at 8:18 pm i received a text of Helen she never made the house after i left for work she couldn't leave she asked her husband to cal to visit her instead and basically she has stayed with me as she loves me and cant leave me i rang her to double check i had understood the message correctly and check where she was she assured me she was with me and wasn't going back home was in with me i felt i had won the lottery i was happy , glad buzzing and had tears in my eyes.

I drove home where she was cooking a curry for tea i held her, kissed her , hugged her and told her how much i did love her and that i will never leave her or cheat on her that i would never do anything to jeopardise what she has given up to be with me and that i will keep my promise till the day i die and i know i will as i love her too much to do anything else. ALL I WANT IS YOU..


I am playing for keeps everything i want and need in a woman she fulfills ten times over and more she is not replaceable no one even comes close in a room full of beautiful woman she shines i would only have eyes for her .For some reason all issues anything that occurs and usually anything bad that's going to happen or has happened has always been on a Monday , Bob Geldoff just might have had a valid point.........

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...