Thursday, March 02, 2023

MORE TIME ON SICK

 TUESDAY - Go to see the doctors tomorrow see what he says about my potential slipped disc in my lower back it has improved but its not as it should be if it moves it could leave me needing spinal surgery and I could loose the use of my legs I be a cripple I rather have Tim off work so it has more chance of healing or at least not risk it getting any worse I know there is no guarantee but if abstaining from work is advised then I will remain on sick .

WEDNESDAY - Went to the doctors I  was given another sick note until the 28th of March that's a full month off work which was not what I was expecting obviously I cant afford to but my back and discs under any strain wether it be pushing lifting or moving I am also getting referred to hospital for electromyography to test my nerve respond . I cant have a Msi scan until my doctor consults my surgeon to see what metals where used in my hip replacements if it is titanium I should be ok to have the scan , I think I am also looking at normal x-rays being under taken at some stage in time .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...