Tuesday, February 28, 2023

HANK MARVIN

 SUNDAY - Took the iPod classic out with me walking the dogs first things I might download a couple of audio books to listen to whilst I walk the dogs each morn .Maybe Stephen King or someones autobiography I have not gotten into  a good autobiography for a while .I also got a new braided  30 pin lead to connect it to my laptop etc.

Went over to Helens parents home at Acaster Malbis they had new laminate wood flooring done through out the living room ,kitchen and hallways looked really nicely done it looked stunning .

MONDAY - Went over to my sons he had no food or very little food I have never been that poor I have gone without food for a day I cant imagine going any longer unless you are ill being hungry is not acceptable your day must be shit looking in the fridge freezer and there being nothing . I get feed up when I don't have anything for desert of no cider I am extremely grateful I do realise I am lucky .

We had half a dozen frozen ready meals I also cooked a bowl of shepherds pie with swede , carrots and peas we also took him some boxes of  cereal .When we got to his house we emptied the car and took him to the supermarket to do some food shopping for some essential items like  bacon , sausages , ham , cheese , bread , milk , sugar , butter , scones , biscuits , juice , and fresh fruit pears and apples.

I know he also wanted tobacco and alcohol not essential , I didn't buy them for him Helen did give him a couple of cigs .

We also took him to the local food bank so he knows where it is when he gets his money on the next week he can sign up and get bags of food and toiletries when you have nothing it is a blessing.


 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...