Thursday, March 09, 2023

HARRIET

 WEDNESDAY - Helen bought a new ornament for the window Harriet the Hare we bought it from the local garden centre it was very reasonable price and is over 18" tall with jointed legs  .

 

I cooked a shepherds pie with carrot , swede and peas I also did chips and Yorkshire puddings we hadbit with bread and butter pudding there is some left over for tomorrow .

It started to  snow late afternoon and  during the night it was snowing when I woke up Thursday morning

cars are already struggling to get ut of the street if I wasn't off work I would be phoning in due to the condition of the roads around where I live doesn't  look like the gritters have been out .

THURSDAY - Snowed most of the day Helen went out with a tape measure 7" in places I ordered some toilet rolls of Amazon we are down to three rolls I cant get out of the street the farm shops don't sell toiletries food only .Will w make it they get delivered Saturday I had a Amazon delivery today it didn't get through the snow .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...