Friday, March 03, 2023

GIVE ME HEAD

 THURSDAY - I was reading some posts from way back when I left my wife .I was living at my sisters house with her and her husband Alan I was extremely grateful .I left all my worldly good at the house ei shared with my to be ex-wife , it didn't bother me the main thing I wanted was my custom built pc.

Everything I owned all my worldly goods and possessions was all  in one large black head sports bag all my worldly goods including my iPod loaded with my favourite singers and songs .I felt free I was happy I had nothing the main things I had was my bag and two decent paid jobs both  through the week Monday to Friday starting at seven in the morning finishing at nine at night .


I remember the first things I bought was a LG Viewty  phone with a touch screen which was the first time I had a phone on a monthly  contract and a Logic-3 stereo speaker doc for my iPod Nono which was ok for the price , what more was there I needed .

I was paying zero board to my sister and brother in law and was totally free from everything I could pick up my bag and go anywhere my whole life was in one bag .I was happy to be alive it was a great couple of months I was answerable to no one , and was free to come and go as I wished .

My son is on his own at the moment he does not have a job he has very little of anything. In the house he lives in  is very basic . He can cook if he has food to cook  and he can shower to keep clean that's  if he has hot water a which  is a blessing as he is on a pr payment metre  He has his  own very small  bedroom . Apart from clothes and a cheap mobile phone he has few other possessions like me he is starting with nothing or very little once he gets a job he needs to spend wisely get his necessities sorted .The only way hopefully for him  is up . I started with nothing but I had two jobs which helped , a paid job is more what he  needs more than anything . I believe in him if he puts his heart and soul in he can accomplish everything .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...