Tuesday, March 21, 2023

NO MORE SLEEPS

SUNDAY - Went over to Acaster Malbis after going to the garden centre and buying a hanging basket cone and and a planter already full of plants and flowers of course it is mothers day and we was going to see Helens mother .
We got home just after seven p.m I cooked  us some fish fingers nine to do three  sandwiches one and a half sandwiches each with salt vinegar and tomato sauce it was spot on.

.MONDAY - My X-box game arrive din the post "Metro Redux " hopefully I can get into it .
Went shopping bought two massive 30 day matured steaks for tea the dogs and cats will eat any that's left I also bought some French  fries and salad stuff do Helen and threw in some battered onion rings I also bought six more packets of coffee from Aldi the coffee they I sell is ok I like them both the Italian and French  and its only £1.69 a bag and to be fair I like it its a nice drink I have a dozen packets to get through no sleep forever  , I also bought more milk and sugar and another two Malteser Easter eggs £1.25 for the egg and a packet of Maltesers good value or what . 





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...