Monday, March 27, 2023

LOST AN HOUR

SATURDAY - Went to the local Pub for our tea we  both had our usual order of beer battered fish and triple cooked chips we had to move tables once that we were seated because it had been reserved because of this they knocked the price of the drinks off our bill which suited me , it was for the inconvenience of getting uprooted we had not even place dour order we just had our drinks on the table .They was way too much food , I did my best I did leave some of the thick cut chips .


Latest purchases on Amazon  I bought a 4" inch chef knife its very sharp , I also bought a black leather seats for it so I can store  it safely.Also my X-Box one game came after playing it for a hour  I don't think I am going to get into it will try some more  I get bored too easy . I ordered some laminate A4 sheets for Helen and a new ceramic fryer with a basket and glass lid .I also bought a 16gb usb drive I load it with films to watch on the t.v.I also ordered a heavy duty stapler and staples .

Finished watching " The Last Of Us " roll on series two started watching "The Mandarlorian" watched four episodes so far pretty good .

SUNDAY - Clocks move forward by one hour just to throw your body clock out of sync .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...