Wednesday, March 08, 2023

ITALIAN X 2

 MONDAY - Did a smoked ham carbonara with double cream and white wine fresh parsley and thyme I also used chestnut  mushrooms the wine was the cheapest Aldi sells I dint think I used enough I also did home made garlic bread cakes for afters I did bread and butter pudding just in case there was not enough stodginess and just in case there was not enough calories I had a cloudy apple cider .


Forgive the presentation does not effect the taste I think next time I will use less cream and more white wine .

I found out today I can have a MSI scan my hips are  titanium so its fine .

TUESDAY - Bought a new kettle we have been using a pan to boil the water I have been singly Sage .

Bought a pizza for tea we had half and half I had spicy cheese , beef and green jalapenos. 


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...