Friday, March 10, 2023

AMAZON HEROES

 FRIDAY - Got up to more snow I think this is the worst snow we have had since we have lived here .If I wasn't already on sick I be phoning up saying I am snowed in. No cars are leaving the streets as far as I can see.The snow is deeper than the height of my dogs so no walks today it's way too deep plus one is white I never would find him .
Guess its a lazy day of You Tube and reading and listening to some podcasts not much else to do be a miracle if Amazon deliveries get through or the post it is minus one degrees and the snow is still coming down but it is very fine .


AFTERNOON - The sun is out and its melting the snow if we don't get anymore it should go pretty quick over the next few days .
Did a roast chicken dinner for our tea with carrot and side mash , sprouts and roast potatoes , stuffing and home made Yorkshire puddings with a red wine gravy took a couple of hours .

Heard through a work friend a worker who cleans the operating theatres on a night as sadly had a heart attack/stroke and he is not likely to survive the next couple of days its very sad news he is quite a bit younger than me its upsetting I won't get to see him again I am on sick leave so I have not seen him the last few weeks but he will be remembered. 

Finally got my orders from Amazon toilet rolls we won't run out now and a industrial stapler so much easier than shopping thanks to the drivers that deliver our Amazon you are if not life savers at  least make our lives easier and better thanks for braving the snow you are all true heroes .

WATCHING - " La Brea" and "The Last Of Us "

LISTENING TO -Lee Child audio book "Better Of Dead "

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...