Thursday, March 16, 2023

SPICED OUT

 WEDNESDAY - Went over to Slaithwaite to HD Seven Salon to get our hair done Sophies did Helens colour and cut and Will cut  mine thank you both .

Whilst I was waiting for Helen I nipped out and bought the spices and onions to make a curry for my tea thought I would try and do an authentic Indian chicken curry well as authentic as a Yorkshire man can do  but if I never try I will never know .Got some beef burgers as back up just incase .

Cooked the curry it went ok it was pretty good way off perfect but none went to waste need to work on the sauce make it more moist and creamy will have to have a second attempt also I could do with a hand blender I also added turmeric and onions not shown in the picture I had it with rice and nan bread .

I will check more online recipes for next time as they say practice makes perfect so they say 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...