Monday, March 06, 2023

HAPPY BDAY

 FRIDAY - Took the dogs out Bailey had his grooming session yesterday he looks top G .I played some Bob Dylan tracks whilst Bentley my cat followed us the whole of our walk  .

On getting home I cut up the potatoes , carrot and swede and throw them in to the slow cooker with the braising steak tea will be at least six hours in the making .

SATURDAY - Went food shopping bought a couple of chickens and a couple of packets of mince for a lasagne and shepherds pie as well as bacon and sausages I also bought more smoked haddock and a couple of packets of ground coffee for the Sage coffee machine  .

Have downloaded some Lee Child Jack reacher books I don't know if you need to listen to them in any particular order will have to see .Fancy also Tom Clancy Jack Ryan audio books to listen to .

SUNDAY - It is my grandsons 8th birthday Monday we got him a Manchester City dressing gown not sure why Man City .We went round in the  afternoon and had some slow cooked chilli co  carne with  jacketspuds and cheese there where a few of us there my daughters dog is called Bee she was very well behaved she is a very good natured dog should have took Rosie too .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...