Saturday, March 25, 2023

HOUSE PAINTING

 TUESDAY - Went to the hospital for my x-ray appointment for some reason I read the time wrong it thought I had to be there for 08.30 in fact it was 11.30 I was three hours early .I went back home and had a sausage and bacon sandwich and another coffee. Got back on time I was in and out within thirty minutes and will get the results within the next week to ten days.

I have a burial to attend on the 3rd of April its been awhile since I last attended a funeral specially with someone I have known for the las thirteen or so years .

WEDNESDAY - Went to the garden centre to buy another two hares that's four that we have had everyone loves them as they look lovable and are not that expensive at £25 each .

Helen painted her dolls house all of the walls and the windows the roof left as they were I  waxed the the rocking chair  that we bought last week .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...