Friday, January 28, 2022

STAR FISH

 THURSDAY - No work until Tuesday evening at 18.00 hours which hopefully will not fly buy .

It is my daughters 31st birthday she was born the 27th January 1991 which seems no more than a few years ago it is my sons 29th birthday this coming Sunday .

Taking Helen over to her mothers in Acaster Malbis she is staying with her until Saturday morning when I will pick her up .it is going to be a very long day with lots of driving but it cant be helped .

After dropping Helen off at her mothers I stayed for forty or so minutes before leaving on the drive home  I called into my my daughters house at Stanley to give her a card and her presents from Helen and I . Didn't stay too long I was tired and still had to go to pc world and Asda , 

Arrived at Pc World bought Helen her Mp3 recorder that we tried to get a few weeks ago when their system crashed and we couldn't leave with the goods because they was not sure if the payment had gone through even though £50 was taken off the gift cards and £5 from Helens bank account anyway we got the money returned on the cards and into the bank hence the purchase .

Went to Asda bought a fresh chicken Balti curry for my tea  with onion bhajis  and nan bread I also got some fried chicken and triple cooked chips , basmati rice and coffee pods  , for my cats a bag of dreamies.

I feel asleep on the sofa it was weird waking up and thinking Helen was in the house before realising she is at her mothers .

Finally went to bed just after midnight I Ama star fish for the next two nights . 



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...