Tuesday, January 04, 2022

ISOLATION & RELAXATION

 This is my eighteenth year of writing this blog and in that time which seems forever ago I have had .

eight cars three of them brand new out of the show room .

seven houses that have been a home .

three jobs one of them that I am still working at .

five cats two still living with us George and Bentley .

and seven dogs two still with us Pippa and Bailey  .

MONDAY - Couldn't complete my PCR swab as Monday is a bank holiday no collection I will have to do it Tuesday before I can send it back for  processing then its just a case of waiting the result hopefully I will get the result in 24 to 48 hours  if I do and its all clear I can go back to work which is inevitable in the long run another few days off wouldn't hurt I have a few days off at the end of the month .If I am not there less chance of catching covid .I will have to phone work I know they are short staffed but until I get the all clear my hands are tied. 

Staying indoors is a pain we have plenty of milk and food as both freezers and the fridge are full and the kitchen cupboards .The only thing we are running low on is eggs we ae down to four when we buy eggs we usually get 2 doz specially if Helen is baking or doing Yorkshire puddings .

We also have plenty of cat and dog food both wet and dry so they are fine , toiletries plenty including loo roll , we are slam fine for dishwasher tablets and washing machine pods.

We also have Netflix , Amazon Prime with loads of content to watch or catch up on we also have our regular You Tubers that we follow on a regular basis , and of course I have books to read , podcasts and face time we are hardly on a desert island . Isolation does not mean boredom it means relaxation.

Helen had a go on the X-box one getting he used to the controls is the hardest bit she docent exactly move about gracefully I was getting sea sick .Thought I was crap at gaming compared to Helen I am a pro lol .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...