Saturday, January 15, 2022

LIFES A GRIND

 WEDNESDAY - Hair cut day for Helen and I might treat myself to a box of chicken see if its got any better .Went to a local cafe for a hot dog and fries mine had chilli sauce on it was very good .whilst I was waiting for a Helens hair doing I went to the antique shop over the road and bought some silver spoons all ready for bending fingers crossed I don't fcuk up .

ordered a Ring door bell 4 and a Ninja air fryer both we have been considering for ages finally decided to get the order placed should come in next few days.Hope the Air fryer is more updated than the one we had a few years ago when they first came out the chips or fries where not that good .

THURSDAY - Ordered a West Coast Chef coffee grinder with a ceramic burr from Amazon its a manual hand held grinder as two bags of coffee I ordered online came as beans so it made sense it supposed to give better tasting coffee that's it now the coffee station is complete I am not bothering with any scales.



My coffees are improving the taste is good the coffee is not always hot enough but this is also improving I need to zero my coffee grinder but its fun my coffee station is my sanctuary even if its covered in coffee grounds milk and water all is good fun and easily tied up ,The other two things I might buy are walled coffee glasses and a coffee tin so I can grind enough coffee for a few days .  

FRIDAY - Last day at work its been a long week been hard getting back in the groove lost my mojo think it went west years ago never to return its a grind .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...