Wednesday, January 12, 2022

GREAT TRUTH

 MONDAY - Back to work at six quite a lot happened whilst I was away my line manager died whilst on the dentist chair he had a injection and he clinically died .Luckily the dentist noticed in time and was able to bring him back , I was quite shocked it was not something I would want to hapen I mean his dying bit not his revival I which him a long and happy life , live each blah blah because tik tok .

Another worker who as been married to his husband for the last twelve years he was gay , Left him  to be with a lady coworker and its all so far roses,  I do hope he makes ago of it hopefully for all concerned everyone moves on and all ends well for all concerned .

My daughter moved into her new house the Tuesday before Christmas her partner found out yesterday he was being made redundant , but already has interviews lined up with other companies .

My son has a new job making wooden pallets it is good pay and a good bonus scheme I hope he can manage to stay here for the next few years so he gets some stability in his life .

Helen is worried about me returning to work at the hospital with the Omicron virus being so wide spread she has registered with a online company doing telephone readings she did it before with another company and liked getting a monthly wage a lump sum is always nice and does give you more spending power .

TUESDAY - Another packet of coffee I ordered online came first thing this morning from the  Divine coffee company I have not tried it yet so far I have not had a bad bag which I more to luck than anything .

Roll on the weekend done two days two days done at work is two days too many oh for a job you love slave to paying my taxes and paying my bills its a life long task .As Bob Geldof said "its a rat trap Billy but you're already caught ".No truer lyrics ever written .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...