Monday, January 17, 2022

SERVICED AND FITTED

 MONDAY -Took the Skoda in for its service needed new wipers front and rear £241 ouch also took out a service plane paid £325 up front then its £22 per month to cover each service and M.O.T talked about changing the car there is at least a seven month waiting time which is fine by me my car is not two years old yet .

Bought a Silver Line SDS drill so I could fix the Ring door bell to the stone wall at the front of the house it was only £54 so its very inexpensive and at the bottom end of SDS drills  but to be honest the four holes I drilled did it well easy its not a every day drill but I won't be using it every day so it should be fine.

The Ring is fitted and working it gives a good view of the front of the door and walk up to the house as well as the car the app is set up on both our I-Phones and on the Alexa Echo Show so we are pretty covered for deliveries and others that knock on the door .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...