Thursday, January 06, 2022

NEW APPLIANCES

 Took Helens watch I bought her for Christmas to a jewellers in Holmfirth to get the bracelet altered it was shut until next Monday which is only a few days away .

Broadband was up for renewal sticking with BT upped my package should be faster and more stable only for a few pounds more each month starts tomorrow I will do a speed test before and after see if anything has changed .

Keep craving fish and chips from our local fish shop with a bread cake and curry sauce its crazy what the heart desires sometimes I can see taste and smell them as I write this .

Will I get the results from my PCR test today if I do it means back to work tonight cant say I am over joyed be nice to have the next four days off , and go back Monday be crap going back Friday for one shift least it will be a very short week .

Order some stuff of Amazon got Helen a book 'Girl A" that my daughter is reading looks like w will all end up reading it .I also ordered her a Emf meter this one is with sound the one I got at Christmas was just the flashing lights this has an alarm and flashing lights .I bought a bottle of our Arabian aftershave might be a good buy will see when it arrives .

From Ebay I ordered two white wireless charging stands for our bedside cabinets one for me and one for Helen , I also ordered a MagSafe case for my iPhone so I don't have to take the case I am currently using off when I want to use wireless charging .

Have bought a 2.5 litre 900 watt Kenwood conventional microwave the one that we own although was not that old was way too small and the plate inside kept knocking off  very irritating to say the least .

I have ordered from Amazon a Smeg toaster in white and a Smeg kettle also in white the ones we have at the moment are old they are both are Breville Helen had been wanting Smeg appliances when we bought them .  And for myself I have ordered a Sage duo temp pro coffee machine . it will pay for its self the amount of coffee pods I go  through is not cheap hopefully the machine when I get the hand of using it will give me better quality coffee at a lower cost . Got to find a good ground coffee to put through it.



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...