Friday, January 07, 2022

BEING SMUG NOT

 FRIDAY - Helen does not want me to go back to work ever , Trouble is we need the money I earn to afford a reasonable lifestyle walking away or hand in my resignation is not that simple .They have said if my PCR test results don't come back they will send someone to my house to carry out a test .They can send someone I said no I problem what I didn't say if they turn up at my door they will not be walking through it and no way is anyone doing a test I will do it myself they can wait outside if the don't like , then  fucking tuff.

I was told by the same line manager to stay away from work and get a Pcr test done asp  it was not my fault I had to wait due to having slight symptoms and the new year bank holidays and the surge in new cases wanting tests done .

I have ordered all the stuff I need to make silver tea spoon rings I have my practice tea spoon coming Friday I will use old silver spoons and make them into rings the will all have hallmarks and and stamps and all will all be solid silver one spoon can cost up to £20 - £35 the dearer the spoon the higher I will sell it on for I have a ring press to shape the rings and other tools and items that I need down to silver polish and files I should start  receiving items sometime next week .

Had a call from someone working for the Nhs from where I work they wanted my address so they could send someone out to do a home they needed my address so they could do a PCR test which would be test number two  after telling them over the phone that  I am back at work Monday and that I don't work weekends they would be little or no point. I  also pointed out to them that it was snowing and a normal  car would have trouble getting to my location I also explained I was awaiting results from a PCR test that I posted Tuesday evening ,  By the end of the call they decided to cancel the visit .

Then a hour later I answered a  phone call from my manager asking why I was refusing a home visit I told him I wasn't it was agreed by them to cancel the visit I did say they would not be allowed into my home and I would do the test would be done by me and me alone , long story short the  visit is back on I was on the list once more  . 


A few moments later I got a call from the same line manager at work , which was regarding to the people or person coming out to my house so I could complete the PCR test they told him they couldn't reach my house and had to do a u-turn , because of how bad the snow was ,  how deep the snow was , how winding , narrow and step the roads are  they found it  impossible to get to my home address they abandoned the trip. .What a  result not being smug but didn't I tell you so .

I was also able to tell my manager if it was snowing Monday I would not be in regardless of any tests he was fine .The packages I was expecting to day that was getting delivered by Royal Mail was cancelled due to the weather conditions , this is the first time this has happened the Queens mail had not got through since we moved here nearly two years ago 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...