Sunday, January 30, 2022

BUSY BUSY IN YORK

 FRIDAY  - Cooked breakfast for one , no cup of tea to make this morning as I am home alone day 2 .

I am off work and its boring think I will go to the shops get a few supplies that we need .Ended up going to Fox Valley to Home Bargains bought cat and dog food 80 pouches of each should last a couple of weeks .I bought some fresh orange juice , coffee pods and fried and orinetal chicken thighs .

Being on your own although I have the cats and dogs is boring not having another human to interact with is not normal even though we have faced timed and message each other its not the same .How people live on their own for years is amazing the cooking cleaning bit isn't a issues its just having a person with you .

Helen's dad as ever so slightly improved but is nowhere near ready to come home something was mentioned about his hernia operation being botched by one of the doctors and the doctor was not happy we are not sure what .

SATURDAY - Last night I had trouble sleeping the wind was bad it was howling and rattling the rafters I woke up various times through the night and early hours not good .I was suppose to go and visit my son but he rang to say he was not feeling well so I cancelled nothing to do with covid people still get ill.

I drove over to Helen at Acaster Malbis i took her a few things over that she had asked for .We took her Mother shopping to a nearby Tesco she also bought a smart phone a Nokia G10 unlimited texts and messages and 30 gb of data for £11 a month which Helen set up using her bank details .The  took ages to set it up it needed a update and the stores wifi was totally crap but  we finally manage to leave the store with the phone and food . I set up a Google account for hop w e could access Google play I put on Whats app and Facebook messenger so Helen and her sons can face time her after all its 2022 now .

Her Father has been moved to a different ward they now know that he has a tear in one of his heart valves what cause of treatment he will have we don't know getting any info from the hospital is a nightmare too many relatives making too many calls I guess .

I got home just before seven p.m I had nothing all day to eat so I oven cooked some gastro chips and fried chicken pieces I was Hank Marvin .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...