Monday, January 31, 2022

I'AM SCRATCHED

 SUNDAY - Nowhere to go today although staying is boring starting to realise need to get out to break up the day I might go to Asda get something for Sunday dinner , was thinking of another curry masala or Balti .

 I was woken by an Amazon delivery a Nokia phone case and screen protector for the phone Helens mother bought yesterday super quick delivery who needs to go out to shop tech has its uses without a doubt , it makes life a lot fcuking easier .

Cooked breakfast couldn't really be bothered eating it most of it went into the dog or bin did have two glasses of orange juice and a coffee .

Loaded Zombie Army 4 on the X-box killing Zombies breaks the day up waiting for the upload to finish its download and the installation is complete .

Ended up going to Asda to buy food for my Sunday dinner I got a chicken Balti well its not traditional but not cooking a full dinner just for me .Also bought some chicken enchiladas and a tikka masala I could easily have curry every day the icing on the cake was a chocolate fudge cake with  a tub of fresh double cream . Guess my life expectancy wouldn't be great if lived alone for too long .

I finally got to wash the car it has not been washed for ages , after I had hosed it down  I noticed a scratch starting on the drivers door and going on the door trim not sure when or how this occurred but it will need fixing . As soon as I finished and was back inside then  thirty minutes later it rained typical if it had rained whilst I was washing I would have just left it .

MONDAY - Booked a scratch repair with Autoscratch they are coming out Thursday morning to fix the paint work they have really good reviews , but  its at a cost of two hundred pounds and the pair comes with a two year guarantee wouldn't like to guess what Skoda would charge recon it be at least double if not more .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...