Saturday, January 01, 2022

HOLDING HANDS 2022

 NEW YEAR 2022 - Will defo get a brand new Mac book I think before the end of January I want a newer model with the M1 chip .Even though this Mac book I have fingers crossed is currently still ok even if it is ten years old . it still boots up and does everything I need maybe just slower .So why do I want a new one well a ten year old Mac book won't last forever .and because I do have the money to buy one  if I don't get one when I have the cash its doubtful I will ever get one . I was thinking about getting the new Mac book Air but not sure the when release date is and how much they will cost .I think they are doing the Airs in different colours with a white keyboard I would like to wait .But how long is a piece of string too fcuking long sometimes .

NEW YEARS DAY - Well we made it I know plenty out there didn't and some took way too early which is heart breaking its a crazy messed up world but w have to be grateful for what ever time we have on this doomed planIt.

I have read already that both car insurance and car tax are both expected to go up in April car drivers hit again its going to be more expense owning a car not to mention the £1.59 a litre for E5 unleaded petrol I have stopped using the E10 too many unknowns people reporting its messing up their engine seals and milage .

I am cooking the NewYears day dinner  its another Christmas dinner but this time just for two of us which suits me .We have a full sized turkey crown they will be left overs they will be turkey sandwiches tomorrow with stuffing and cranberry sauce .

We did a stone casting of our hands this afternoon one little defect the heart on one of Helens rings came off apart from that all is good .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...