Friday, December 31, 2021

HAPPY 2022

 THURSDAY -  Will need to go to the tip our black bin does not get emptied today it is going to be next week it is full now I need to take some bags to make room for further waste , I will also take some waste from the green bin and bottles to the bottle bank .

We took all the Christmas decorations down three trees which we had in doors the indoor trimmings and the lights outside all down and back in the loft until next year hopefully I will be up the ladders taking all the boxes back out  for Christmas 2022.

I was supposed to go for a drive through test at the hospital I work at they rang me and refused to do it because I have a slight cough and sneeze slightly tied and feel warmer than usual .Trying to get a Pcr test online waiting for an email for a code to enter which so far has not appeared in my inbox .When I did get the code I was told none left where this leaves me I have no idea no one seems to have any PCR test kits .

Helen finally received her £981 refund from Ikea it is back in the bank we can order order our corner sofa from Ikea.

NEW YEARS EVE 

Finally managed to get a PCR kit should get it in the next few days not sure if New Years day holidays will affect its due date or not it might come special delivery by courier either way I can not go to work until I have the results of the test , I have also agreed to do an antibody test.

Started to play on the 'Guardians Of The Galaxy its really good just getting used to the controls but so far I am enjoying it .



Took the second turkey crown out of the freezer it is going to be for dinner on New Years day it is why too much for the two of use guess both cats and dogs will ge to pig out again.

Helen tried ordering the corner sofa parts are not n stock until end of January that's next year .

Here is hoping you all have a great new years eve and a wicked 2022 hopefully we all get to see Christmas 2022 fingers crossed .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...