Tuesday, March 07, 2017

DISCHARGED

MONDAY
Back to the physiotherapist this morning my appointment at 08.30 my neighbour across the way is taking me once again .
i need to know if I can kneel down and if I can walk permanently with out the aid of my sticks I also need to ask about eventually bending down .
From this Thursday I can sleep on my operated side only , I can drive the car as long as I am able to  complete   an emergency stop . In twelve weeks post op I will more or less be back to normal and be able to do most things within reason.That is less than six weeks away so I will be back at work .

TUESDAY
For the second morning running I was woken up at half past four by the cats no wonder I am constantly knackered .
Had a refreshing shower before I left the house to drive over to Dewsbury to attend an appointment with my consultant who did my hip replacement surgery , he is more than happy to discharge me. I have to stay off work another six weeks , than all should be back to normal including going back to work , Which to be fair I have been of work too long the way it is going any longer and I would find it hard going back at all.

When I was in a road traffic accident years ago I was told eventually I would need a new hip I did get paid out £9000 in today's rate it would be in excess of £21000.

Went for a drive in the car went over to Holmfirth bought fish and chips and drove on  to a couple of  our favourite reservoirs .

Once back home we cooked a roast lamb dinner with all the trimmings and made an Bramley apple pie crumble with ice cream .

Listening to "Ed Sheeran" new album Subtract , IT'S GOOD.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...