Monday, March 20, 2017

SUCH IS LIFE

Done a deal to stay off work on annual leave rather than sick Leave I am using my remaining annual leave and holidays ( I would have lost them anyway ) to come off sick leave and go on to annual leave and on holiday pay  for the next three weeks which means I am back on full pay and off the sick, but more or less the time I need off to bring me up to twelve weeks recovery post op in my eyes a result.

My return to work will be on the 10th of April on a phased return which is less hours but I get paid in full going back on the 10th which means  I also get to work two bank holidays which equates to double time and days off  in lieu .

I seem to  have been off work forever which has took me over the winter period and well in to spring , going back to work means we can also get back to some normality and after a couple of weeks back  it won't seem that  I have been off at all , so for the next three weeks starting this coming Monday I will no longer be on sick but on annual leave ,

SATURDAY
Washed out a typical Yorkshire start to the weekend it grey but a threading grey which means winds and rain or at least rain .

SUNDAY
Boring day cleaned the oven and cooked a lambs liver and sausage casserole for dinner with sprouts and peas .

MONDAY
I  have now got twenty eight days to pay my speeding ticket when I was caught on camera last November its £100 and send of my license to be awarded three penalty points such is life no point bitching.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...