Friday, March 03, 2017

BEHIND THE WHEEL

Helen cleaned out the wardrobes in our the bedroom , when we moved out of the little cottage at  Holmfirth the bedroom we had there was very damp as the cottage was dug into an embankment  more or less up to the roof level , and the wardrobe was stood against  an outfacing wall and as a result a lot of clothes and shoes had green mildew spores on them some not visible which have since transferred to the wardrobes here , not that she moans much .

So Helen removed all the clothes doing one corner wardrobe at a time she machined washed them all and tumbler dried them all . Whilst she sprayed the inside with white vinegar .The citric acid in the vinegar kills the mould but it must be left on for a few hours ago you can guess all you can smell is vinegar , any stubborn marks are removed with sodium bicarbonate with added water to make a paste this is then used as an abrasive scrub  . So for two or three night s our bedroom smells like the Wetherby Whaler at peak time the smell will disperse in a few days hopefully with the mould , a man can only do with so much moaning

One of my steri strips on my wound came away more or less on its own which is good news only another eleven to go . Still not put back on the support socks don't think I will bother . I also manage to get  in to the little Fiat 500 I drive it was a lot easier than what I imagine , I was able to work the pedals move my foot ok big question is do I dare drive it , and if so where do we go .

We are both going stir crazy there is places we need to go to just to get out do something different I am very tempted . Helen is still not smoking I said just smoke after sex  , she has not had one cigarette it is been over five days a massive achievement she has never gone this long in the ten years we have been together , I mean without a cigarette not sex.

I did take the car out today in the afternoon the cars wheels were seized but I manage to free them it felt like the brakes where on and the wheels wouldn't turn . I had to reverse it out and I made it to the garage a few miles away , it did feel weird and it did feel uncomfortable to say the least I think I was also a bit paranoid , I think getting out of the car is a lot worse then getting in , and  if anything was to happen I reckon it would be when I was exiting the vehicle but that is just my opinion , tonight we are supposed to be going to a little country Inn  which is just a few miles away and tomorrow I have to take Helen to the doctors .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...