Monday, March 27, 2017

IN KNOTS

Last night we cooked noodles with chicken and stir fries veggies with a black bean sauce must have cost use less than £8.00 it was absolutely delicious only thing missing prawn crackers but even so top marks .

SATURDAY
Up at half past five Bentley been out all night unlike him he likes his home comforts like our bed and the radiator being on .
Six in the morning Helen gets up Bentley's returned safe she makes us a coffee Bentleys has been feed and is on our bed.
Seven in the morning have a shower get dressed make a bowl of porridge and another coffee , the sky is blue the birds are singing and its a beautiful morning .

I have been paid its fifty pounds short I guess it is because I am no longer getting SSP for a few of the days prior to me having these three weeks on annual leave oh well never mind soon be back to normal .

Eight in the morning paid my speeding fine £100 sent of my license for three points to be added the offence was in November last year anyway I have a month free from paying the council tax so it balances it out I guess kidding myself would have been £100 better of without the fine any ways hopefully lesson leaned I average one  ticket every three years.




Eleven  in the morning at Ossett Helen is getting her nails done and I am eating an awarding winning sausage sandwich with onions which cost £3 and was worth every penny , as  I have an hour to kill its sunny and I am just wandering about Ossett town centre for the very first , time it is only a few miles away Friday we were  in Horbury for the first time and thats is only a few miles away from where we live .

SUNDAY
Mother's day Helen has three son's one sent a Funky pigeon.com card , and the other two never bothered fcuking shit , but saying that it's the same every year and her birthdays mean  jack shit to them as well  , they only live in Leeds two of the them have cars .We went to Helen's mother's house in Leeds to deliver her a card and flower arrangements  we could be arsed .
Stopped off at the farm shop and  bought a large tray of braised steak and dumplings and some roast potatoes dinner sorted .

Have bee watching and drawing Celtic knots following artists and sketches on You Tube  , it is quite easy and very relaxing and therapeutic to do ,  highly recommended this is a very simple on to start off with  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xce8NSx3AKo

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...