Thursday, March 23, 2017

100K , THAT WOULD DO NICELY .

Helen bought a ten packet of cigarettes Monday and another twenty packet today she is still not smoking as much but it is creeping up and she is smoking way too many than someone who is trying to quit .

The Tree surgeons are back today and it has done nothing but rain they are literally soaked , I asked them if I could put our old pine tree from last Christmas through the wood chipper they agreed it is aimed in next door garden they have a wood burning stove .

I have been Watching  on You Tube "Fun For Louis " for the last eight months or so he is a guy from England you creates content from his travel across continents and the Americas . He owns an American school bus that is fitted out as a mobile home previously owned by "Expedition Happiness"
He also owns a black London double decker bus which on the upper deck there is a hot tub and tv another vehicle he owns is a bright orange vintage VW camper van , all have appeared and featured in his You Tube videos.

He is now on kickstart asking for £100k so he can fly across the continents in a twin engined plane for ninety days  check it out here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1349068120/beyond-borders-a-film-celebrating-unity . I have not had one holiday in the last twelve years perhaps I should do something similar I could raise enough to buy a camper van and travel all the coast of England , Wales , Ireland and Scotland I would be more than happy and £100k would be more than enough .

I could also take photographs of blue green turquoise crashing waves and golden beaches , well waves and beaches  and upload daily videos to You Tube specially of me tucking in to  my fish and chips and curry sauce  whilst in my camper van steaming up the windows drinking diet coke  , visiting every decent coastal fish and chip shop along the way for their finest catch of the day I can smell it now .






No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...