Friday, March 31, 2017

GOING BACK

Yesterday we went over to see my daughter over at Allerton Bywater we took over some bubbles and Easter eggs just in case  we don't get over there again , she cut and coloured Helen's hair and she also cut mine which is great as I go back to work on the 10th of April , my last three cuts my daughter as done it is also a great way of catching up , she is a great hostess and always gives us something to eat cant believe how she has grown and matured from the little girl in roller skates .

On the way back home mid afternoon the sun was out we called in at the supermarket and bought pizza for tea along with three different boxes of breakfast cereal , juice Ribenna and mango and orange  , a jar of coffee for me and a large box of  cat food and just in case a 24 packet of toilet rolls and one large packet of grass seed and feed I spent £58 money soon goes unbelievable fast .

THURSDAY
Went for a meeting at work to discuss my phased return to work .it went ok and over the first four weeks back I will be doing reduced hours phased return my first week I am starting at four instead of two in the afternoon and finishing at nine rather than ten , second week back four finish at nine thirty etc etc until on the fifth week I am back to normal hours which suites me fine .

After I walked back in to town and meet up with Helen and went around the new Victoria Gate Shopping Mall it opened last November and I have been wanting to visit I am not sure what it cost to build but it is ultra modern and clean  , the best shop by far is John Lewis it is built on what was originally a car park opposite the Market , and already has won design awards Leeds is becoming a great place to shop with it's cafe's coffee shops and restaurants all in a few square miles.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...