Thursday, March 16, 2017

YES OR NO

Drove over to Wentworth to the garden centre its about 18 miles away it was quite sunny there is an historic walled garden and it quite a nice walk which we will do later in the year when the weather improves .Helen bought another Laura Ashley planter and a purple flowering plant to go on the decking .



On the drive back we stopped at Blacker Hall Farm and bought a leek and ham quiche and black forest gateau .

WEDNESDAY
Woke up at stupid O'clock once again had an early shave and shower the my first coffee of the day it feels like it will be a warm day and that we might get some sun.
Went to work to visit occupational health I had a meeting at one it went ok they cant argue with the recommendation from my surgeon that I am off work until twelve weeks after the op that's how it is take it or leave it . I have annual leave owing I could take time off using this and avoid going on to half pay giving me nearly as much time to recover and get me back to work earlier than previously planned , this can only happen if my line manager agrees it which i doubt he will  , It will be yes or a big fat no .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...