Thursday, September 29, 2016

VAT AND VETS

I bid on a pack of tarot cards that  Helen wanted and won the cards they are costing nearly £38 with delivery I hope there are worth it some of the same cards are being sold for up to £100 a pack crazy .They are The Mythic Tarot by Juliet Sharman - Burke and Liz Green that is the old version not the new version or so I have been told on  good authority.The new ones are a lot cheaper to buy than the older ones .

Got a in store card for Marks & Sparks we can get a whopping 10% of food and flowers we went again today and bought a pizza and sliced potatoes fries some cream and apple and strudel fruit pies .

George goes back to the vets again tomorrow for visit number three I have to be there for ten past ten and I need to settle the vets fees which will be now around £100 his eye is improving fingers crossed it will be fine.The coast was £112 with vat and he has been prescribed some other eye drops from what w have been using for the last two weeks if these drops are better why then was he not prescribed  these  two weeks ago .

Bentley our kitten is possessed he is utterly mad but very cute and playful after all he is only a infant but he  a handful he is but I love him to bits and  he is do very  adorable and I would not swap him ,  but I differently wouldn't want two , one Bentley is more than enough and he eats for two .

Had a peanut butter flavoured milkshake from The Five Guys franchise which was absolutely amazing. It was way  too early to get a burger and fries but if they taste as good as the milkshake was the I will indulge next time i get the chance and well get the full Monty.

I bought  a flick knife hair comb also off Ebay I remember having one years and years ago I bought whilst on a short break in Scarborough and I lost it or had it pinched out of my bedroom by a friend or should I say borrowed anyway came across them by chance on Ebay so I placed a order should get it in the next few days.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...