Saturday, March 08, 2014

SATURDAY VISITORS

Got up early again Helen still sore and stiff and is still aching and has been getting headaches on and off most of the day  .My is playing up and felt pain in my lower back it might be only  because I slept funny but its been aching all day and hurts slightly when I twist or turn I was sat down a while and I felt shooting pains When i stood up will see how it feels tomorrow .

Pip seems fine and back to normal we have  not took her out in our other car yet , whether she will go with no intrepidation we don't know , but it might be best to wait a few more days before we try.

Both my sisters called to visit us and we went to Holmfirth village liked around some shops I got pin number for my new debt card I went to the cash machine and altered it to my original pin number.

Helens driving instructor called round with a bunch of flowers and to see how Helen was.

Bought some chicken and duck kathi kebab pancake wraps , chicken tikka samosas for tea.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...