Friday, March 14, 2014

HAIRY TIMES

Contacted my insurance company regarding the water damage to Helen's iPhone 4s , it dropped from her jean pocket when she was pulling her jeans up after using the toilet they have agreed to pay out minus £200 excess , still i should get £200 so why not.
I had to get proof of purchase from my phone company Three , they emailed me the proof i needed i just had to forward it to my insurance company via email.
i should get the money paid early next week .

Took Helen's hair extensions out for her it me took around fifteen minutes ,  i used a pair of pliers to squeeze the metal clips opposite way to the way they was put in so they can be pulled out all went well , bikini line next.

Did the Euro lottery it stands at £107 million be fun spending some cash buying a new home for us if there was 107 wining tickets and i was one then  i wouldn't moan.
Freedom from not working free from debt to own a house outright would be heaven to us and to have a holiday would be a big bonus .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...