Friday, March 21, 2014

DUMP THE BURGER.

Ebay shopping bought a iphone 5s in car charger unit for Helens phone also a book she wanted about Ian Brady.
I also bought a bluetooth wireless keyboard for my google Nexus 7 2nd gen.

Helen went to the hairdressers for her hair cutting and colouring i had a few hours to kill not much to do so i ended up going to the salon and sitting down until she was done.

Went to Burger King on the way home the restaurant had recently had been given a  re-fit it was still shite had a double burger with bacon and cheese with sweet chilli sauce fries and a coke we also got onion rings but the are not done in batter so was not impressed i had one , i was glad when it was eaten in my opinion once the fries go cold its time to end the meal and dump it.



Filled the car up to the top with unleaded should give us 380 miles before we are running on fumes it was double nectar points will nearly have £3.00 on it will continue adding to it until christmas and I vow o'Lord that from now on I will always get my petrol or dieselnwhen possible at filling stations  where i can use my Nectar card.

Watching - "Escape plan" and "The Counselor".

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...