Monday, March 31, 2014

MONDAY AGAIN

It is Monday again I went back to the doctors this morning  it was , again a different doctor that i saw ,  he was very easy to talk to , and the end result being that he wrote me another sick note for another two weeks of work which makes five weeks that i will have been off in total.

I will start getting up earlier and weather permitting spend longer taking Pip out on her morning walks , talking pictures and trying to discover more scenic routes.

Been using the Richo camera my sister lent to me can't say I am that impressed not download any of the images to my Mac but I think they won't be as good as my little Fuji compact camera F20 pictures are .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...