Monday, March 10, 2014

SICKNOTE

Sunday
Not a cloud and in the sky its only March and its already feels like its a summers day .
There is a arts and crafts fair in the village centre would like to go walk down but we are stuck inside waiting for Helen's parents to have dinner then come over to us .
Crafts fair is going to be finished and it be a perfect day wasted fcuking typical .
They got here in the end they got lost I had to drive down to meet them.

My back is still feeling stiff and sitting down for  too long makes it worse and it feels worse on a morning when I have slept , i might need a few says off don't want to make it worse and have to take longer off .

Went out to the supermarket for cooking oil eggs mushrooms and tomatoes to go with breakfast I was getting spasms of pain in my lower back when pressing the brake and clutch pedals please I looked like I should have had a wheel chair in the boot when I got out of the car when I had parked up I looked like a puppet on a string .


Monday
Went to the Doctors got a sick note for a week I can't remember last time I had a sick note its over twenty years .
The weather is still nice its been sunny again today but it is cold early evening but it is only March.
 Cooking brazing steak with mushrooms carrots and onions with dumplings and a big slug of port we are also having new potatoes .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...