Friday, March 07, 2014

CAR CRASH

Driving home had Helen and pip our dog in car I indicated and pulled out to overtake a slower car when I was at its side it decided to throw a right and hit my car it impacted of my car and hit a stone wall where it came to a stop .
We ended up going down a dirt road with a factory wall to one side and a stone wall the other side how we did not hit either wall I not sure how both passenger and drivers air bags were deployed.

I called the police to report the incident and to get a ambulance for Helen she was getting chest pains , Pip always has a harness and seat belt on and travels in the back she was also in shock.

My Juke has been towed away the offside wheel arch , axle and alloy wheel and door is damaged .
I will go tomorrow and take photos and collect some stuff from the car .

I got a taxi home with Pip then took one back to the hospital to be with Helen , she was discharged but told to expect bruising aches and pains over the next few days.


Our guardian angels protectors were working overtime tonight .
My hip hurts back pain and back of my legs are also painful I have a slight stiff neck and headache , I have called in sick tomorrow I will see how I am over the weekend.

Everyone who helped us the police paramedics and hospital staff we thank you all and we appreciate all what you did for us.
I was breathalysed and passed as  I don't drink and drive it was not a issue and of course I knew why I was being breathalysed.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...