Thursday, March 20, 2014

CAR SITTING

Got paid out for the water damage I-phone to the tune of £349 i went to the ATM machine to check my balance and the money was in my bank , thank you.
Helen had two readings today i was planing on walking down to the village which i did but as it started to rain i made my way back  home .

I took  refuge in our car parked opposite the cottage i had the keys with me .
 I had thrown some old Stuff magazines in the recycling bin which i took out to re-read i also had the first two episodes of Banshee on my i-phone to watch ,  so bored i was not , just cold damp and hungry , Pip went to sleep on the back seat after i had wrapped her up in her blanket , i had to stay in the car for two hours oh well.

Dropped Helen off at a spiritualist church in Huddersfield her friend Erin meet her outside and will bring Helen home.

I went to Sainsbury's and bought some chicken kathi wraps ,  chicken samosas and a tandoori chicken curry for my tea along with 2 x 150g packets of Alta Rica coffee refill packs , 1 x 150 refill  coast less than a 100g jar so it is well worth it it's cheaper and you get more it's a no brainer, and of course Kopparberg pear cider and i also bought Pip our dog some cat food , don't ask.

Downloaded Escape plan and Dom Hemingway the later is a English film with Richard E Grant and looks exceptionally  good .

I might but the Ricoh camera i want either this week or next i can get it for less on Ebay or pay an extra twenty pounds and buy it from a well known camera outlet , anyway still not bored.

Today is also the first day of spring .







No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...