Friday, March 14, 2014

SUNNIER THAN YESTERDAY

They have ordered the bits and pieces that they need to fix and repair the Juke direct from Nissan I don't know at what cost but its a fair few pieces they need.
The rebuild Will take a fortnight to get the parts delivered to the U.K and at least a month to do the repair work so I guess it wont be until the end of April before its returned to me.

Today again as been very warm and really sunny one thing I need to get for these coming  summer months is a decent pair of shades , specially for when I am driving , I have sensitive eyes which seem to get more sensitive as I get older and I seem to be screwing my eyes up and squinting more more and more.

Listening to - " Elbow".

Watching - "Black Sails".

Eating - Pizza with air fried chips.

Wanting - More sun .

Needing - Decent wage rise.

Can do without - Paperwork and insurance companies.

Would like - Another weeks sick note.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...