Tuesday, July 10, 2012



Another grey dull rainy day at least its not Monday , work was totally crap yesterday i was glad when it was ten o clock and end of my shift , it all went Peter Tong.

The highlight of my day was speaking with my daughter for around a hour on my land line phone she can call me for around $2.00 a hour , she told me she wants to move in the house she went to view and she should have her passport renewed at a cost of $300 which made it an expensive night out for her even though her friend was paying for the drinks all night.

My son called me he might be coming over to Leeds to meet up at some stage over the coming days which will be nice to see him again if he does not will try and meet up with him and his girlfriend in York at the end of the month go for a pint and a curry or a Chinese , there is plenty of things to do in York and its great for photographers loads of old buildings, castles, moats and gargoyles lurking above the street and roof tops of York city.

Been looking on lone at people who are living in tiny spaces of 100 sq foot and its amazing what innovations and design concepts there is available for micro living they are usually for one person but some larger ones i have seen could easily accommodate two , at the end of the day how much do we really need , how many clothes do we wear and why do we keep hold of stuff we no longer use or need. I think a minimalistic life can be good and a minimalistic life does not mean cheap or being tight with money usually it means living with less but with the best .

After starting again with more or less nothing we in the four years we have been together have amassed loads of belongings already and to say the first week we lived in a hotel then moved in a to a furnished apartment for six months its quite a lot of stuff we have accumulated in a short period of time.

When i left my house i took a Nike bag full of clothes , my i-pod and my external hard drive and i was happy i could get on to a bus with all my worldly goods , i left my computer it being a desktop , a laptop i would have took if i had owned one at the time and also a camera , the rest i left although i did go back and take my desk top pc at a later date .

Watching :- "Black Rain" 1989 staring Michael Douglas and "Fatal Attraction" 1987 both of these films i am pretty sure i went to the pictures to see when they where first released

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...