Monday, July 02, 2012



My daughter as been gone nearly four months but of course it seems longer , she lost her passport over the weekend , she needs this as a form of I.D to buy cigs drink and to get in to bars and night clubs etc , so as you can imagine she is a bit peeved off to say the least ,not because it prevents her from returning home , but because she can smoke and drink until oblivion , as no i.d no proof of age no service , bless her your only young once .

I was on skype this morning video calling with her , she looks well and happy which is the main thing , she has been seeing one of the rugby players from the New Zealand team the Warriors

Went to pick wireless super hub up from the delivery centre it had been returned because no one was in to sign for it, they couldn’t find it in the warehouse/depot/airfield it was a similar size to the one in the Indiana Jones movie , i drove over this morning just after nine, they will call me once its whereabouts has been located,no sorry apologising or anything on those lines just we will call you .think it’s a regular occurrence it’s good to know it’s in safe hands thanks Yodel.

On leaving yodel pissed off i drove over to Tong to CCL warehouse my favorite computer retailers and bought a Kingston 16 gig usb pen drive just under £7.00 , This would have been stupid money five years ago now they are as cheap as chips , this made me happy again.

Called in to our local supermarket to put £15 on the electric pre payment key and it was not in my pocket , somewhere on my travels i had lost it ,so I am pissed off again , as we are on emergency credit and there is less than five pounds on it , typical at least I had not put the money on and then lost it , so made a call and can get a new key in a hour at any shop doing pay point , i was given a new digital number to enter on it , then I then have to go home and put it in the metre for 60 seconds to register it after this I can take it to the shop and top it up with credit , fingers crossed I should be happy again , aint life easy.

Got a text of Yodel they will deliver super hub today between 07.00 and 18.00 i go to work at one they will be no one in useless twats.

Be glad when i am at work done my shift and iam on my way home roll on ten o clock.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...