Sunday, November 13, 2022

OUT FOR LUNCH

 SATURDAY  - Went to B&M bought some coffee pods for the Dolce Gusto its been a while since I bothered d, I also got a large jar of Kenco and some Nescafe cappuccino sachets alright for coffee for a while .Helen bought two white boxes for the toilet rolls one for each toilet I assembled them whilst I was cooking tea .

SUNDAY - Took the dogs on a long walk took my bridge camera out the battery went dead I only took twenty or so photos . For the picture below where from my iPhone a great back up and to be honest as good .



We went out for lunch for Sunday dinner at the Boshaw Trout we had booked it last week .We went with a couple of friends Julie and Peter I had steak and ale pie with tripled cooked chips and peas the rest  had the Sunday lunch option Helen had the roast beef brisket nd we all had desert it was £90 for the four of us.

WATCHING - 28 Days Haunted and House of The Dragon .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...