Sunday, November 27, 2022

MOVED IT

 WEDNESDAY -  Took the back of my Mac Book Pro I have a selection of tech drivers there are three longer screws I marked the holes that these came out of .The inside seem cleaner than I expected a slight bit of dust on the bottom case once I removed it I just wiped it clean it was nearly dust free I will order the new hard drive on Friday if I install it and reinstall iOs ok I will order 2 x 8g of memory once that is fitted and is showing up ok I will order a new battery that will be in the new year hopefully the it will be as good as new or will get terminated to the rubbish bin.

Looks like I am picking my som Guy up so we can get the rest of his belongings from the static home he lived in more than likely it will be Saturday in the morning rather than the afternoon hopefully all goes well .

FRIDAY - Five days off work don't go back until next Thursday will do for me .

SATURDAY - Picked up my  son up from his new home with Helen and we all went over to York to where he use to work and live to collect the rest of his stuff I am glad he took time out and was bothered to go there was somethings from his mother I knew he would miss if he hadn't got them back as he had been left well over six months he was lucky it had not been cleared out .


We got all his stuff apart from a bike and a old hi-fi unit which he gave to one of his neighbours who ia  still working there .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...