Friday, November 11, 2022

HIGHS AND LOWS

 FRIDAY - It's been a uneventful few days take the dogs out every morning go to work come home , shower go to bed when it was Wednesday I thought was  Thursday and Thursday  I thought it was Friday and Friday I am thinking its Saturday not sure why there is a glitch in the matrix perhaps .

Yesterday we shared some great fish and chips we ate them in the car I bought us a bread cake each that was the high point of yesterday . the low point Helen broke her rosary beads she has had them years since we first got together they where my mums we need to repair them the links are so fine my eyesight so not  .

Bought a new camera strap for my Lumix bridge camera its black and white canvas and its really cool it only cost me a fiver but the quality pretty good a greta find thanks Ebay .


LISTENING TO - Stormzy. 

WATCHING - Smile the latest horror film of 2022.

READING - Camera operating instructions ,

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...