Saturday, November 05, 2022

NOW MORE FOCUSED

 FRIDAY - Bought a pay now camera of Ebay its a Panasonic Lumix DMC - FZ7 the box has been opened but the camera as hardly been used  it also comes with two batteries and a memory card it is only 6 million pixels with  12 x zoom and with delivery as well it was still  under forty pounds . It should be with me for Tuesday .I had a Lumix bridge camera years ago as well as a Fuji Finepix bridge camera which did excellent pictures .My first digital camera was a Canon A300 which I was very happy with .


SATURDAY - Went and bought the dogs new harnesses and collars we also bought them a new bed I was looking at getting a new extendable lead will look on Amazon .
Cooked a lasagne for tea with chips and home made garlic bread .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...