Sunday, November 06, 2022

ALWAYS FIREWORKS

 SUNDAY - Went for a walk with the dogs both had their new harnesses on I walked fathe rthan I planned the sun was out and I went on a walk that Rosie had nor walked befor e, it was longer than I remembered .

But the sun was out the fields lush green and the trees changing to reds and browns to say it was a fantastic morning was an understatement an added bonus I had no cats following me they where both at home .



These where taken on my iPhone I did not have the pocket Panasonic with me as I was not planning on walking this way I took loads more photos but cant put them all in this post a lot more photos on my Instagram at the following https://www.instagram.com/bobyea16/


Went over to Helens parents in Acaster Malbis on the way home I saw the first fireworks for the 5th of November I got engaged years ago on the fifth so if nothing else there would always be fire works , I was right 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...