Tuesday, November 08, 2022

SECOND SHOOTER

 MONDAY - Thinking of getting my Mac book upgraded have picked out a new ssd hard drive 480 gb along with  16 gb of memory and a new battery the total cost of the parts is coming in at just over £125.Thats if I fit it myself , i think I can , well hopefully I can if I fcuk up its a new laptop.

Cooked a slow joint of pork will have it around four o clock before I leave for work .

Me and Helen might eventually be getting married if we do it will be a very low key event Her , me and two witnesses and if the dogs could be witnesses would suite me fine .

This Christmas is the fifteen one that we have spent together from a city apartment in the centre of Leeds in 2007 to a stone built house in Holmfirth in 2022 , How the time has flown how things have change how events have occurred and the path we walk down has changed direction and branched off leading us where it will .

This will be the forth Christmas that my ex wife will not see how the time has flown its so fcuking scary there is not enough time if you live until a hundred never mind if live ends prematurely too much shit to do too many pictures to take .

TUESDAY - My camera from Ebay arrived it looks in  mint condition and works just fine I  will charge the batteries and read the manual hopefully I will learn how everything works  , I will get a better neck strap for it and might get a case but its ok for now I have taken some photos and they are good enough in fact they are excellent I am a happy snapper once again . It connects to my pc fine and downloads the photos pretty fast and if I upgrade my Mac book it will be a lot faster.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...